07: Where can I drop off my mail-in ballot in person within New London County in Connecticut?

According to the Connecticut Secretary of State, you may return your ballot in-person in the Town Clerk office, or via the secure drop box that the Office of the Secretary of the State has provided to each town, likely located outside of the town hall. For reference, most Town Clerks work at the town hall, the addresses listed below are in many cases the town hall buildings where drop boxes are also likely to be.A list of Town Clerk locations for New London County is as follows: