CLEAR CREEK COUNTY CLERK AND RECORDER
405 Argentine St., PO Box 2000, Georgetown, CO 80444
PH: (303) 679-2339
Web Site: www.clearcreekcounty.us
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
*ATTENTION: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 public health emergency, in-person
voting may be limited or unavailable. The Clear Creek County Clerk & Recorder’s Office strongly encourages all voters to return their ballots to a county-controlled 24-hour drop box or by mail. If you must vote in person, please call (303)679-2339 to confirm availability.
VOTER SERVICE AND POLLING CENTERS
Ballot drop off, replacement ballots, voter registration, in-person voting and accessible voting equipment will be available at this location:
Clear Creek County Clerk’s Office
405 Argentine St., Georgetown, CO 80444
Monday-Friday, (06/22/2020 – 06/29/2020) *8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, June 27, 2020 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Tuesday, ELECTION DAY (06/30/2020) 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
BALLOT DROP-OFF LOCATIONS
These 24-hour monitored mail ballot drop boxes are located outside the main entrance
of each of these locations, and will be open Monday, June 15th through Tuesday, June
30th at 7:00 pm (Election Day).
- King-Murphy Elementary School – 425 Circle K Ranch Rd., Evergreen
- Evergreen Library – 5000 Hwy 73, Evergreen
- Buchanan Park Recreation Center – 32003 Ellingwood Trail, Evergreen
- Idaho Springs City Hall – (New Ballot Box at NW corner of sidewalk) 1711 Miner St, Idaho Springs
- Clear Creek County Courthouse – 405 Argentine St, Georgetown