Please see https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us/
The deadline for registering to vote in Michigan is October 19, 2020 at 5PM although we recommend that you do it as soon as possible in order to avoid the rush and give yourself time to also request a mail-in ballot. You can find electronic calendar items so that you don’t forget Michigan election deadlines here
The deadline for requesting a mail-in ballot in Michigan is October 30, 2020 at 5PM, although we use an informal deadline of October 9, 2020 to be safe. However, we recommend you do it as early as possible in order to ensure time for delivery. You can find electronic calendar items so that you don’t forget Michigan election deadlines here
The deadline for dropping your ballot off in Michigan is November 3 at 8:00 PM although we recommend that you do it as early as possible in order to avoid the rush and ensure processing. You can find electronic calendar items so that you don’t forget Michigan election deadlines here
Ballot drop-off locations for Grand Traverse County are as follows:
- Traverse Acme Township 6042 Acme Road Williamsburg Outdoors 24/7
- Traverse Blair Township 2121 County Road 633 Grawn Outdoors 24/7
- Traverse Charter Township of Garfield 3848 Veterans Drive Traverse City Outdoors 24/7 Drive-up drop box and one located outside front door.
- Traverse East Bay Charter Township 1965 N Three Mile Road Traverse City Outdoors 24/7 Outside drive-up drop box and a walk-up drop off slot in our front entrance.
- Traverse Long Lake Township 8870 North Long Lake Rd. Traverse City Outdoors 24/7
- Traverse Mayfield Township 2991 Center Road Kingsley Outdoors 24/7
- Traverse Paradise township 2300 E. M-113 Kingsley Outdoors 24/7
- Traverse Peninsula Township 13235 Center Rd Traverse City Outdoors 24/7
Track your ballot at Michigan.gov/VOTE NOTE: VOTERS MUST ONLY USE THE DROP BOX IN THEIR JURISDICTION.