Please see https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us/
The deadline for registering to vote in Michigan is October 19, 2020 at 5PM although we recommend that you do it as soon as possible in order to avoid the rush and give yourself time to also request a mail-in ballot. You can find electronic calendar items so that you don’t forget Michigan election deadlines here
The deadline for requesting a mail-in ballot in Michigan is October 30, 2020 at 5PM, although we use an informal deadline of October 9, 2020 to be safe. However, we recommend you do it as early as possible in order to ensure time for delivery. You can find electronic calendar items so that you don’t forget Michigan election deadlines here
The deadline for dropping your ballot off in Michigan is November 3 at 8:00 PM although we recommend that you do it as early as possible in order to avoid the rush and ensure processing. You can find electronic calendar items so that you don’t forget Michigan election deadlines here
Ballot drop-off locations for Bay County are as follows:
- Beaver Township 1850 S. Garfield Road Auburn Outdoors 24/7 Attached to building.
- City of Bay City 301 Washington Avenue Bay City Outdoors 24/7
- City of Pinconning 208 S. Manitou St. Pinconning Outdoors 24/7
- Frankenlust Township 2401 Delta Road Bay City Outdoors 24/7 One drop box on building and a drive-up drop box at the back of the parking lot.
- Fraser Township 1474 N Mackinaw Rd Linwood Outdoors 24/7
- Gibson Township 6073 Carter Rd. Bentley Outdoors 24/7
- Hampton Township 801 W. Center Road Essexville Outdoors 24/7
- Merritt Township 48 E. Munger Rd Munger Outdoors 24/7
- Mt. Forest Township 1705 W Cody Estey Rd Pinconning Outdoors 24/7
- Pinconning Township 1751 Cody Estey Road Pinconning Outdoors 24/7
- Portsmouth Township 1711 W. Cass Ave. Rd. Bay City Indoors 24/7 In entrance to office.
Track your ballot at Michigan.gov/VOTE NOTE: VOTERS MUST ONLY USE THE DROP BOX IN THEIR JURISDICTION.